Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy



Have I mentioned that our summer has been crazy busy so far?? Well, it has been and I am loving it. Currently we have my younger brother and Gabe's younger sister and her friend staying with us. (They are fifteen and sixteen years old). This means our house has become the hangout for the youth group even more than it usually is. Addie Kate is loving it because she honestly thinks she is fifteen too. She just can't understand why she doesn't get to do everything they get to do. I think we will both be really sad when they all leave and the house gets quiet again, well as quiet as it can with a 22 and a 3 month old. I have always said that I wanted our house to be the hangout with our kids and their friends, so I guess I'm getting really good practice!!
P.S. I just wanted to add a few more pics from the beach!

No comments: