Saturday, September 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Addie Kate


For Addie Kate's third birthday we did a family party and we did "Addie Kate's favorite things" theme (That was what we were going for anyways). A few weeks before her party I asked her a few questions about her favorite things and she had me laughing out loud. Here are some of her answers:

Drink: lemonade (and sweet tea)

Friend: She answered 'Daddy' and then proceeds to tell me because he does not make a dark pancake. I guess that implies that I do make dark pancakes.

Color: blue, pink, and yellow

Toy: baby dolls

Food: macaroni and cheese

Oh how we love this little girl!

One of my favorite pictures...because if you look close enough you can see how in love this little girl is with her Daddy and that makes me smile and want to cry...but in a good way:)

Addie Kate and Aunt La La
Addie Kate and Nannie
Olivia and Aaron
Addie Kate and Gina
The party hats I made:)
Eden and Currie
CC and Big Papa
The grandparents loved the hats most of all
Eli even wore a hat

But not Owen, and believe me we tried! I am just glad I got a picture of him at all:) All the other ones are blurry because he is just so fast!

Getting ready to blow out her candle
We had such a fun day celebrating Addie Kate with all of our family (some family members did get by without a picture in the cute hats...but don't worry we will get you next birthday).
And here is one more of my sweet three year old girl.


3 comments:

Melissa at Perry Jayne said...

Her party was SO cute! Love the hats. And Addie Kate is just too cute!!

Whit said...

Jess- I just love looking at pictures and seeing your beautiful kids! I can't believe how big they all are! I would love to catch up again soon-

Anonymous said...

That looks like such a cute little party! The hats are especially cute! ;) I thought it was funny how she said that Gabe was her freind because he DIDN'T make dark pancakes! LOL ♥