Sunday, October 16, 2011

Eli's Dedication


Three years in a row we have had a baby dedicated on the weekend of Addie Kate's birthday. That's right, three years in a row. I'm pretty sure we hold some kind of record at our church. We are currently not planning on breaking this record next year:)
Our sweet family before the dedication. Oh how I wish we all lived closer!
Aunt La La with little man.
CC and Big Pop.
Nannie and G-Daddy.

Our little family:) I love that Owen is fake smiling (he just makes me laugh and I love it) and Eli is yawning.
Am I really the shortest girl in the family?? Thats sad. Maybe Eden just has on heels!

But seriously, we had so much fun celebrating Addie Kate's birthday and then Eli's dedication with everyone and are truly grateful for our family and church family for loving and pouring into our children's lives. It really does take a village to raise a child!!

No comments: