Thursday, September 1, 2011

summer

Here are some pics I wanted to share from this summer that I just haven't gotten around to putting up yet!
Here is Gabe with two out of the three of his babies right when he got home from camp (Eli was almost a week old here). These babies get so excited to see there Daddy... especially when he's been out of town!
Addie Kate and Owen have a new favorite toy. Here is their little "baby doll" playing in Addie Kate's bed. Eli is such a good baby and so far loves "playing" with his big brother and sister.
I love playing with my camera and taking this little man's picture. He is the easiest to catch right now:)


We love having visitors! Her is Eli with Grand-Daddy and Maw Maw who drove up to see their great-grandson!
Some vegetables out of my garden! My gardening was slow but sure this summer and I learned a lot. Luckily we have wonderful gardeners at church who kept up shocked all summer long with fresh okra, squash, tomatoes, peaches, and butter beans. Oh, how I love some good summer veggies!
Here these babies are playing outside and eating ice cream.

Owen does wear clothes.... sometimes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AHHH! I LOVE the hat I made on him! CUTE!!