Tuesday, November 1, 2011

You're my favorite deputy

Addie Kate and Owen love Toy Story 3! So this year it was between Toy Story costumes and Mickey Mouse costumes. But when I found the cowboy hats at the dollar store Toy Story it was.
So I got to work making their Woody and Jessie costumes and less than $20 later we had some pretty cute little cowboys and girl.
We drove to my Mom and Dad's to go to a fall festival with them at their church. I seriously don't know who had more fun the kids or my parents. They loved showing off their grand-babies and playing with them on all the inflatables. We all took turns going down the giant slide with with Addie Kate and Owen (Eli went by himself because he is such a big boy...just kidding he sat out on the slides this year). We also took turns dragging Owen out of all the jumpy houses... because he literally screamed getting out of every single one.

We had kind of a crazy start to the night considering Addie Kate burnt her hand on the hot glue gun while I was finishing up their costumes, Eli got shots that morning and was fussy(very good planning on my part), and we lost a boot while trying to leave the house. Not to mention trying to get pictures of these babies, while running late, in their cute costumes that they didn't really want to keep on (that would be Owen and Eli). I sometimes feel pure crazy trying to get these babies all out of the house, but it somehow works out even if we are a little slow moving.

And here are my two Woodys and Jessie:
Ok I cheated and took pictures of Eli in his costume this morning. He was so much happier this morning:) And when Eli put his costume back on Addie Kate wanted to put her Jessie costume back on.
Woody
Addie Kate was ready to pose and was so excited to be "Jessie". She was talking like Jessie all night "Yee haw!"
And this is how Eli spent most of the night. Either here or cuddled up in the stroller.
Nannie and G-Daddy with their little cowboy and girl.



Owen's favorite part of the night, taking a picture with his mom. Not really, it was jumping and jumping. He loved it!!
And here he is telling us to hold on.... just one more minute:)
Although a little crazy at times, we had so much fun on our first Halloween as a family of 5!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the one of Eli in the Woody hat! Those costumes are so cute!