Sunday, November 13, 2011

Our life according to my phone....

The other day I was looking through my cell phones pictures, all seven hundred of them (that's not an exaggeration), and thought these pictures can tell some stories...... and so they shall!

Owen and Eli just looking at each other on the floor. Owen loves Eli and I love to hear him say E-LI. Him and Addie Kate can make Eli belly laugh and it is my favorite thing to hear.

Every week we go to the library for story time and to check out books. They love it. They do really cute stuff like decorate pumpkins, paint, and this particular week they were letting go of butterflies that we had been watching since they were caterpillars (we were reading the very hungry caterpillar).

Speaking of the library... a couple of weeks ago we were getting ready to leave to go to the library and I realized I had a flat tire. I had two disappointed little kids so I blew up the outside jumpy house and put it in the living room. You just do what you have to do sometimes.

Here is Addie Kate in the car for "girls day." Thats what she calls it. I had to go run errands and my favorite little girl came along while the boys stayed home and napped.

Here is my little man doing what he does best, climbing. If he can't reach something that's okay he will figure out a way to get to it anyways. And now that he can open doors life has become a little more interesting.

And here my little guy is sick with the stomach virus. We were at church and lets just say I didn't have an extra change of clothes with me. So I took a picture....

Eli loves this bouncy chair, but it apparently wore him out.

Addie Kate on our way out of town....with her favorite baby doll and minnie mouse:)
Still in pajamas. Such a good big sister.

Going to a "pajama party" at church. She is just getting big!

Addie Kate took this pic...and I love it.

Owen inside of Addie Kate's kitchen...and she will shut the door with him in there. All in good fun of course.
Having lunch in a tent in the kitchen, because that is what you do on rainy days...just make up fun:)


And because I love this little face.

Just think there were 647 pictures that were not posted.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the one of Addie Kate in her "Big Sister" pajamas! They are ALL really cute! ♥

Anonymous said...

P.S. Check out my blog Christianas Commenting Corner
http://christianascomcor.blogspot.com/