Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkins

This weekend we took Addie Kate and Owen to pick out pumpkins. Addie Kate loved it and has been carrying her little pumpkin around everywhere; she even wanted to take it to church with her on Sunday but I talked her into taking her baby doll instead.
We got them both pumpkins and are trying to decide if we should carve or paint them. I'm thinking paint sounds like the better option. Knives can be tricky with a two year old and a six month old!


Owen is sitting up like a big boy! He has gotten so big so fast! Literally so big...Last week both Owen and Addie Kate had check ups and there is only a seven pound difference between the two of them. Owen weighed in at 20 lbs 4 oz, which puts him in the 90% for weight and height. Addie Kate weighed in at 27 pounds.
Owen laughing at Addie Kate. I hope they love each other this much forever. I love driving and hearing them laughing at each other in the back seat. I mean really belly laughing. I have no idea what is so funny, but it is simply precious!

1 comment:

Laura Rowe [twirl] said...

when are we going to meet up so I can meet your little ones?!