Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Eden!


Last night my little sister's college roommates blind folded her and drove her to our house for a birthday dinner. They were so sweet to think of that and I was so excited to do it for her 18th birthday! Unfortunately the night was kind of hectic and I didn't get any pictures of Eden and her roommates. My mom was supposed to come help, but couldn't get off work and Gabe had guys small group so it was just me and the babies getting dinner ready for the girls!
Here is Eden's birthday oreo cheesecake. Thankfully I made it the night before because I dropped the first one I made right before it was going into the oven. Yes, I dropped it. There was no salvaging it. I cried about it, got Gabe to go to the store, and started all over. Sometimes you just have one of those days.
Here is the beautiful birthday girl. This is right after we re-lit the candles. Re-lit because Addie Kate thought it was her birthday and blew the candles out the first time. She is looking guilty huh?


Here is the chalk-board I finally finished for my kitchen. I love it and it has been so much fun! Happy Birthday Eden! Love you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love how the chalk board turned out!