Sunday, March 7, 2010

35 weeks....

Thirty five weeks already!! It almost stresses me out to write that! I feel like we still have so much to do to get ready for this baby, but I know that it will all get done (well at least I keep telling myself that anyways).
Little man's room is almost done! I finished the curtains this weekend and now I just have to get started on his bedskirt (pictures to come).
We are still not sure if Addie Kate quit understands that she is getting a little brother. She knows where the baby's room is and what stuff is his, we just don't know if she really understands. Thankfully she loves babies, so hopefully he is no exception!
Here is a picture at week thirty five. I have now decided white might not be the most flattering maternity color (I wanted to have on the same shirt I did at week 25, oh well)!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

oh my goodness mama! 35 weeks - I gues I need to start planning my trip to see you and little man!