Friday, January 15, 2010

Week 25....

   Here I am at twenty five weeks (now I am twenty seven weeks).  It is hard to believe that in thirteen weeks I will be a mother of two!  I feel like we have so much to do to get ready for baby number two.  This week we are tackling painting the baby's room, Addie Kate's room, and their bathroom.  I will post some pictures when we finish (it could be a while).  Unfortunately Gabe will be gone for the next three weekends and two already in February.  
   The youth group is keeping us very busy, which is a good thing!  We are starting twelve months of service projects for 2010 and can't wait to get started!  This year is going to be busy, but good and I can't wait to see what God has in store! 

2 comments:

Laura Rowe [twirl] said...

I still can't believe you're awaiting number TWO! You are such a cute little pregnant lady. Thanks for sharing your progress!

Kacee said...

congratulations on baby #2!! i found your blog through ms. martha's..i am also expecting #2...we are due july 11th..our little boy is 15 months :)