Thursday, November 20, 2008

Fall Pictures



Yesterday we got some pictures taken, hopefully for our Christmas cards.  Lacy, the lady that took the pictures, was so wonderful and sent us a sneak peak of what she got.  
  Addie Kate and I were lucky to get there at all.  She had a meltdown yesterday and just wanted to be held.  I thought I might never get ready and finally had to call Gabe to come help.  Lacy was so patient with us even though we were about twenty minutes late.  Addie Kate finally got it together so we could get some good shots!! 


2 comments:

Lauren said...

love these pics! She looks precious - even if she was being a pain! (and you still want me to be a mommy with you? stories like that won't get you far :)

Lauren said...

P.S. she looks so mad in that first pic. I LOVE IT! (not that she's mad - but that it really captured the moment.